It is already the third week of holiday and I still haven’t touch about my weight loss. So without further adue today I am going to talk about my weight loss journey.
I lost 5KG in a month during my teaching practice on April and lost another 5kg till then.
If you read my post on Food Matters , that is what my lifestyle change consist of.
1 month Teaching Practice ( 5kg )
1. Drink a lot of water and I drink a lot of lemon sui which is lemon in a warm water plus some salt. I would have it during breakfast in school and the would ask to fill my water bottle with it. So almost half of the water I drink comes from lemon sui.
2. I ate a lot of vegetables and fruits. I mean a LOT. I would have bananas in the morning for pre-breakfast, for snacks and also for dinner sometimes. I would order a plate of baby kailan for 2 people and finish it all and ate just half of my rice.
3. I stay away from meat and chicken. So by now, if you have watch the documentaries I suggest, you would know that too much meat and chicken is bad for you. I still eat it if it was on my fried rice which is very minimal . Remember vegetables have a lot of proteins in it too.
4. No sweet, biscuit, oat, canned drinks, yogurt. Anything in a packages, processed, in a canned I don’t take it. Yes even oats! I also avoid wheat, bread, noodles and rice.
5. I ate fish. I love fish! But now I try to keep in minimal.
6. I did no exercise for the month! None! But I have teaching practice which is kinda same as working.
5kg weight loss ( Study week, examination week and holiday)
After the teaching practice I had a lot of freedom and during my study week I went home to some good food and detox. The body had been fed with a lot of toxic, preservatives, animal fats all this years so detox does great for the body.
1. I did detox of only fruit juice and vegetables for for a few days.
2. I water fast for 30 hours also for detox.
3. I ate fairly the same as during my teaching practice.
Now I still avoid meat and chickens. I want to say that I won’t drink milk ever again but who knows what will happen in the future but still I don’t like the idea of putting anything processed in my body anymore.
On the left is before the teaching practice on April which is before the eating healthy and consciously begins
On the right is on the 8th of June 2013 which is the morning of Nick’s sister wedding day. Nick said I looked glowing on that day *blushing*.
The left picture is when we visited Logos Hope which is the end of 2011 and the right side also on the 8th of June 2013
Again I urge you to watch the documentaries on the post Food Matters!! Watch the trailers at least
If you have any questions feel free to ask, anything, regarding my weight loss. On how and why, I will try my best to answer all of them
Although I did no exercise during my weight loss I am not here to say that it is not important let’s be clear about that.
Exercise is very important!
KlaraParis.com Facebook page: KlaraParis – www.klaraparis.com
Follow me on Twitter too: @Dora_Priscilla